Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a Bachelors Degree from the Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to People, Organisations and Management
- Analysis for Business
- Economics for Business and Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Academic Skills
- International Business in Focus
- International Business
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurial Management
- Business Research Methods
- Systems and Operations Management
- Business Economics
- Improving Organization Performance
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Strategic Management in Action
- International Intercultural Management
- EU Economy: Issues and Policies
- Marketing Consultancy
MPU (Compulsory Modules)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- TITAS (Local)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Pengajian Malaysia 3 (International)
- Kemahiran Keusahawanan 2
- Organizational Behavior in Multi-Ethnic Society in Malaysia 2
- Community Service 2