Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a Bachelors Degree from the Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Introduction to Accounting & Finance
- Introduction to People, Organisations & Management
- Analysis for Business
- Economics for Business & Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Academic Skills
- International Business in Focus
- International Business
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurial Management
- Effective Team and Performance Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Systems & Operations Management
- Business to Business Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Management Analysis
- International Marketing
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Organizational Change Management
- Retail Marketing
- Independent Learning Module
MPU (Compulsory Modules)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- TITAS (Local)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Pengajian Malaysia 3 (International)
- Kemahiran Keusahawanan 2
- Organizational Behavior in Multi-Ethnic Society in Malaysia 2
- Community Service 2