Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subject to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a Bachelors Degree from the Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Economic for Business and Management
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Business Law
- Academic Skills
- Intro. To People, Organisation & Management
- Accounting for Business
- Analysis of Business
- International Business
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurial Management
- Accounting for Control & Performance Measurement
- Financial Reporting
- Business Research Methods
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Business Financing
- Taxation of Malaysian Corporate Organisations
- Sustainable Management Futures
MPU (Compulsory Modules)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- TITAS (Local)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Pengajian Malaysia 3 (International)
- Kemahiran Keusahawanan 2
- Organizational Behavior in Multi-Ethnic Society in Malaysia 2
- Community Service 2