The Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) A-Level programme offered at FTMS College is one of the most recognised Pre-University qualifications in the world.
Recognised as the “Gold Standard” for university entrance examinations worldwide, Cambridge learners at FTMS progress onto degrees in Accounting, Business, Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance, ICT, Communications, Law. Marketing and Mass Communications amongst others.
This route is specifically designed to enable students to graduate up to 2 years earlier than their peers. In just 11 months, students will complete 3 compulsory subjects (Accounting, Law and Economics) and obtain the necessary qualifications to enrol in undergraduate programmes offered at FTMS College.
Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a Bachelors Degree from the Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to People, Organisations and Management
- Analysis for Business
- Economics for Business and Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Academic Skills
- International Business in Focus
- International Business
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurial Management
- Business Research Methods
- Systems and Operations Management
- Business Economics
- Improving Organization Performance
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Strategic Management in Action
- International Intercultural Management
- EU Economy: Issues and Policies
- Marketing Consultancy
MPU (Compulsory Modules)
- Hubungan Etnik (Local)
- TITAS (Local)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (International)
- Pengajian Malaysia 3 (International)
- Kemahiran Keusahawanan 2
- Organizational Behavior in Multi-Ethnic Society in Malaysia 2
- Community Service 2
Our published entry requirements are a guide only and our decision will be based on your overall suitability for the course as well as whether you meet the minimum entry requirements.
We welcome applications from International students. Please check the minimum entry qualification below and contact our counselor for a specific entry requirement information.
- Passed Malaysian Certificate of Higher Education (STPM) with a minimum grade of C (NGMP 2.0) in any two subjects and passes Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent qualifications.OR
- Passed STAM with minimum grade of Jayyid and passed Mathematics and English at SPM level. OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 OR 5; MQF) OR
- Matriculation / Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 of 4.00 or equivalent qualification.
* NOTE: MINIMUM PASS REQUIREMENT FOR ENGLISH AND MATHEMATICS AT SPM LEVELS FOR CANDIDATES (i) AND (ii) EXCLUDE IF THE MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH ACHIEVEMENTS IS EQUAL OR MORE THAN SPM LEVELS.
* International students must have a minimum score of 5.5 IELTS or equivalent qualification.
Graduates are exceptionally well suited to positions in which business analysis and reflection are applied towards making strategic and operational contributions to the functioning, improvement and renewal of commercial and non-commercial organizations
This degree provides an excellent foundation for a career in:
- Financial Services
- General Business Management
- Business Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resource Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Consultant