- Graduates will be awarded the MQA (Malaysian Qualifications Agency) accredited Certificate after successful completion of the course.
- Organisational Behaviour in Multi-ethnic Society in Malaysia 1
- Entrepreneurship Skill 1
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Community Services 1
- Introduction to Business
- Basic Mathematics
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Basic Economics
- English 1
- Basic Accounting
- Basic Marketing
- Basic Multimedia Skills
- English 2
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Basic Finance
- Basic Computer Skills
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction IT Application in Business
Our published entry requirements are a guide only and our decision will be based on your overall suitability for the course as well as whether you meet the minimum entry requirements.
- A Pass in SPM with minimum Credit in 1 subject & pass Maths; OR
- Any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian government.