100% Computer Base Assessment (CBA). On demand execept case study, 4 time a year (i.e March, May, August & November).
By CIMA, U.K .Upon successful completion of the CIMA professional examination with relevant working experience will enable graduates to become Associate of Charted Management Accountants, use the designatory letters ACMA, you can now additionally use designatory letters ‘CGMA’.*
All exemptions are granted by CIMA . For broad guidelines, please visit www.cimaglobal.com
Certificate in Business Accounting
- BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics
- BA2 Fundamentals Management Accounting
- BA3 Fundamentals Financial Accounting
- BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance & Business Law
- Paper E1 Organizational Management
- Paper P1 Management Accounting
- Paper F1 Financial Reporting & Taxation
- Operational Case Study
- Paper E2 Project and Relationship Management
- Paper P2 Advance Management Accounting
- Paper F2 Advance Financial Reporting
- Management Case Study
- Paper E3 Strategy Management
- Paper P3 Rick Management
- Paper F3 Financial Strategy
- Strategic Case Study
CIMA Master’s Gateway Route
The Masters Gateway is a fast-track entry route to the CIMA qualification for students who hold an MBA or Masters in Accounting. Eligible students sit the CIMA Gateway exam, which is the same as the Management Level Case Study exam and earn the CIMA advance Diploma in Management.
Global C-Suite Business and Finance Programme
The fast-track CIMA CFO programme sees candidates sit only for the exam of the CIMA qualification i.e Strategic Case Study exam.
Upon succesful completion of this exam and successful membership application, the candidates will qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA®).
It is open to all CFOs, CEOs and senior management who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA professional qualification.