A Diploma in Accounting programme that provide students a head start in the accountancy career. The programme will allow students to acquire knowledge and skills that are relevant to the field of accounting.
Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualificaitons will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval form the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Graduates will be awarded the MQA (Malaysian Qualifications Agency) accredited Diploma after completion of all theree academic years.
- ENGL0102 English for Learning
- MATH0201 Statistics for Business
- BUSS0103 Business Organisations
- ACCT0102 Accounting Principles
- Pengajian Malaysia 2 MPU 2163/ Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1 MPU2133
- ECON0201 Microeconomics
- DEEM0101 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- DACT0201 Computerised Accounting Systems
- MPU 2412 Community Service 1
- LAWS0201 Business Law
- ACCT0203 Intermediate Financial Accounting 1
- MATH0202 Business Mathematics
- MPU2211 Bahasa Kebangasan 1 /MPU2312 Entrepreneurship Skills 1
- LAWS301 Company Law
- ECON0202 Macroeconomics
- ACCT0204 Intermediate Financial Accounting 2
- MPU3212 Organisational Behaviour in Multi-ethnic Society in Malaysia 1
- ACCT0205 Intermediate Financial Accounting 3
- ACCT0202 Cost Accounting
- ACCT0201 Audit Applications
- MKTG0203 Principles of Marketing
- ACCT0206 Management Accounting
- ACCT0301 Taxation System
- BUSS0102 Business Communication
- FIAC0302 Financial management
- ACCT0302 Advance Financial Accounting
- ACCT0302 Advanced Taxation
Accounting Assistant, Tax Assistant, Junior Auditor, Admin Officer, Finance Executive, Account Coordinator & Credit Control Officer.