Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Graduates will be awarded the MQA(Malaysian Qualifications Agency) accredited Diploma after completion of all three academic years.
- ENGL0102 English for Learning
- MATH0201 Statistics for Business
- BUSS0102 Business Communication
- ACCT0102 Accounting Principles
- MPU 2163 Pengajian Malaysia 2 / MPU1133 Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1
- BUSS0103 Business Organisations
- DEEM0101 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- INFO0101 Business Information System
- MPU1212 Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- MPU2232 Entrepreneurship Skills 2
- ECON0201 Microeconomics
- LAWS0201 Business Law
- MGMT0202 Principles of Management
- MKTG0203 Principles of Marketing
- MATH0202 Business Mathematics
- MPU 2412 Community Service 1
- MGMT0201 Human Resource Management
- MPU2322 Organisational Behaviour in Multi-ethnic Society in Malaysia 2
- BUSS0203 Organisational Behaviour
- ECON0202 Macroeconomics
- ACCT0202 Costing
- BUSS0205 Business Ethics
- MGMT0301 Operations Management
- ACCT0206 Management Accounting
- LAWS301 Company Law
- FIAC0302 Financial management
- BUSS0302 Business Strategy
- BUSS0301 E-commerce
- PROJ0303 Research Project