Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Graduates will be awarded the MQA (Malaysian Qualifications Agency)accredited Diploma after completion of all three academic years.
- Statistic and Numerical Methods
- Fundamentals of Computing
- Business Communication
- Business Organisation
- Accounting Principles
- English for Learning
- Malaysian Studies
- Islamic Studies / Moral Studies
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer Systems and Architecture
- Data Communication and Networking
- Computing Ethics
- C Programming
- Object Oriented Programming with C++
- Multimedia Design
- Operating Systems
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Java Programming
- English for Professional
- Database Management Systems
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Visual Basic
- Software Engineering
- Computer Graphics
- Web Application Technologies
- Computer Communication and Networking
- Advanced Java Programming