Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Graduates will be awarded the MQA(Malaysian Qualifications Agency) accredited Diploma after completion of all three academic years.
- ENGL0102 English for Learning
- MATH0201 Statistics for Business
- BUSS0102 Business Communication
- ACCT0102 Accounting Principles
- MPU2312 Organisational Behaviour in Multi-ethnic Society in Malaysia 1
- MPU 2163 Pengajian Malaysian 2 / Bahasa Komunikasi 1 MPU2133
- DFIN0101 Principles of Finance
- DFIN0102Financial Institutions
- INFO0101 Business Information System
- MPU2213 Bahasa Kebangasan
- MPU2212 Entrepreneurship Skills 1
- ECON0201 Microeconomics
- LAWS0201 Business Law
- MPU 2412 Community Service
- MKTG0203 Principles of Marketing
- MATH202 Business Mathematics
- DFIN0201 Financial Markets
- DFIN0204 Personal Financial Planning
- DFIN0205 Financial instruments
- DFIN0202 Financial Statement Analysis
- ECON0202 Macroeconomics
- LAW0202 Commercial Law
- DFIN0203 Risk and Insurance
- PRO201 Research Methodology
- DFIN0206 Ethics in Finance
- ECON0204 Financial Economics
- FIA0303 Investment and Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- FIAC0302 Financial Management
- BUSS0301 E-commerce
- DFIN0301 Corporate Governance
- PROJ0303 Research Project