Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Graduates will be awarded the MQA(Malaysian Qualifications Agency) accredited Diploma after completion of all three academic years.
- DHM4113 Information Technology in Hotel Management
- DHM4123 Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- DHM4133 English for Hospitality Management
- DHM4144 Housekeeping Operation and Management
- MPU 2163Pengajian Malaysia 2 (Local)
- MPU 2122 Bahasa Komunikasi 1 (International)
- DHM4214 Front office Management
- DHM4223 Purchasing
- DHM4233 Business Communications
- DHM4243 Food Hygiene, Health & Safety
- MPU 2213 Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- MPU 2212 Entrepreneurship skills 1
- DHM4313 Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- DHM 4323 Principles of economics
- DHM 4333 Kitchen Management
- DHM 4414 Food and Beverage Management
- DHM4423 Food and Beverage Cost Control
- DHM 4433 Theory of Food
- DHM240414 Food Production
- MPU 2412 Community Service
- DHM 4513 Maintenance and Facilities management
- DHM 4523 Hospitality Law
- DHM 4533 Principles of Accounting
- DHM4543 Marketing for hospitality and Tourism industry
- DHM4553 Hospitality Management
- MPU 3212 Organizational Behaviour in Multi ethnic society in Malaysia
- DHM4613 Event Management
- DHM4623 Personal Development
- DHM 4633 Entrepreneurship Development
- DHM 47111 Industrial Training