Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Graduates will be awarded the MQA(Malaysian Qualifications Agency) accredited Diploma after completion of all three academic years.
- ENGL0102 English for Learning
- MATH0201 Statistics for Business
- BUSS0102 Business Communication
- ACCT0102 Accounting Principles
- MPU 2163 Pengajian Malaysia 2 / MPU 1133 Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1
- BUSS0103 Business Organisations
- DIPM0101 Principles of Project Management
- INFO0101 Business Information System
- MPU1212 Bahasa Kebangsaan A / MPU 2232 Entrepreneurship Skills 2
- ACCT0203 Intermediate Financial Accounting 1
- ECON0201 Microeconomics
- LAWS0201 Business Law
- MPU2412 Community Service 1
- MKTG0203 Principles of Marketing
- MATH202 Business Mathematics
- DIPM0201 Project leadership and Teams
- ACCT0204 Intermediate Financial Accounting 2
- MPU2322 Organizational Behavior in Multi-Ethnic Society in Malaysia 2
- DIPM0304 Managing Projects Procurement and contract
- DIPM0202 Project Planning and control
- ECON0202 Macroeconomics
- ACCT0202 Costing
- MGMT0301 Operations Management
- DIPM0301 Project stakeholder engagement
- DIPM0303 Project risk Management
- DIPM0302 Project Governance and Ethics
- WBL0304 Industrial Training