Designed to help those with SPM, O Levels or similar qualifications to develop the skills and knowledge to progress into the first year of degree of choice.
Foundation at FTMS College is ideal for you because it is purposely designed to prepare you for entry into a degree in many areas of Computing and Business.
Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience. Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Coursework and examinations
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a Foundation in Business Information Technology from FTMS College.
- Communications Skills
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Computing Basics
- Basic Accounting and Finance
- Basic Mathematics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Introduction to Economics
- IT and Business Applications
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Malaysian Studies
- Islamic Studies / Moral Studies
- Pass SPM with 5 credits including credits in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH
- Minimum 5 Credit in SPM / ‘O’ Level
- Any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian government will be accepted
- Programmer (assistant)
- IT Technician (Trainee
- System Design and Development:Financial officer (trainee)
- Marketing executive (Trainee)
- Human resource trainee