Anglia Ruskin University MBA has been developed to meet the needs of middle/senior managers in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher-level roles within their organisation. Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analyse their potential outcomes and consequences and decide how to react. They do not have to be an expert in all areas of business, but they need a general awareness of which specialist facilities and services exist and how they can assist in carrying out their role. Thus, MBA courses have a far more generalist and strategic approach than those Masters courses focused on specific subject areas.
Anglia Ruskin University’s MBA has been in existence for 20 years and has a strong reputation for providing managers with a foundation for handling complex issues in a turbulent business environment. Managers need to be challenging and thoughtful, analytical and innovative, and these are important elements of the MBA programme of Anglia Ruskin University taught at FTMS Malaysia.
Prominence and strength of the Anglia Ruskin University’s MBA is constantly being developed in order to provide a challenging and rewarding programme of post-experience management development. The programme includes contemporary topics with cutting-edge content, reflecting both the key issues in the 21st century business environment and the latest developments in management research.
A variety of assessment techniques will be used, as appropriate to individual modules. In some modules, assessment will consist entirely of assignments, which could include portfolios, individual or group presentations or essays. In other modules there may be a combination of assignment and end-of-module examination.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a Master Degree from the Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
Methods of Teaching and Learning
Teaching methods include lectures, case studies, and group presentations. Syndicate and group work is encouraged to enable participants to benefit from the varied backgrounds and experience of other cohort members.
- MOD000978 Decision Making and Problem Solving
- MOD000983 Strategic Financial Analysis
- MOD001105 Research Methods for Business & Management
- MOD001170 Postgraduate Major Project
- MOD001093 Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MOD001115 Strategic Management
- MOD001120 Organizational Behaviour
- MOD001128 Marketing Management
- MOD001112 Business Analysis Project
Our published entry requirements are a guide only and our decision will be based on your overall suitability for the course as well as whether you meet the minimum entry requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted,subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field.