Pre-Arrival Procedures To FTMS College
In Home Country
Students must ensure to fill in the Arrival Form with the following information are faxed to the us +60-3-2050 9699 or e-mailed to email@example.com at least seven (7) working days before arriving in Malaysia:-
- Date and Time of departure from country of origin.
- Date and Time of arrival in Kuala Lumpur (specify if it is the KL International Airport (KLIA) or LCC Termina.
- Flight number and Airline.
*Note : FTMS College will not bear any responsibility if the instructions above are not followed.
Preparation for Pre-Departure
Before the departure, students must bring along the following important documents:-
- Original High school certificates, passport type photographs, medical report with lab report and chest X-ray film, spare photocopies of passport, etc.;
- Passport with Valid Entry Visa (which is valid for at least 12 months before expiry); and original copy of Visa Approval Letter or Valid Entry Visa (for countries that require visas to enter Malaysia)
Fill Up the Disembarkation Card (Arrival Card)
Please fill up the Disembarkation Card which will be provided by the airline. The card can also be obtained in the airport arrival hall. You will need to keep the card with you.
Arrival at the airport
Upon arrival at KLIA, students are required to find their way to the Immigration section. If you are confused please approach the airport staff in uniform for assistance.
At the airport Immigration Counter
- Arrivals at KLIA – When arriving at the Immigration Counter, FTMS College representative will pick you up at Counter No. 42.
- Arrivals at LCC Terminal – For students who arrive at LCC Terminal, please wait to meet with a FTMS College representative just BEFORE the Immigration Counter.
- The FTMS College representative will normally carry signage of FTMS College. The representative will then accompany the student to the Immigration Counter for clearance.
- Students are reminded that Immigration Officer WILL NOT release the student without the presence of a FTMS College representative to escort the student out of the airport.
- Therefore, prior notification of arrival is important. Only students with Student Pass Approval Letters may be cleared from the airport, otherwise our staff will be unable to clear them.