- Hold a Malaysian citizenship
- Not be a recipient of other loans (MARA or JPA loan) or scholarship (internal or external)
- Possess a Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least 3 credits*
- Possess a Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)* and qualified to enter FTMS College
- Possess other recognized certificates to qualify for a degree programme: STPM, A-Levels, UEC, SAM**, AUSMAT**, CPU**, CIMP**, FTMS College Foundation, Local Matriculation or Recognized Diploma.
- PTPTN Application Form
- Copy of IC
- SSPN Pin Number
- Copy of Parents IC
- Copy of CIMB Account Book (Front Page only)
- Copy of Academic transcript
- A complete parent’s salary verification form
- PTPTN Password
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application (Approved / Rejected) via sms and email* 10 days after the above-mentioned dates.
- The processing of loan applications normally takes between 1 – 2 months
- Please contact Finance Department if there is no notification regarding application status
FTMS Referral Scholarship
If you are an FTMS student, and bring a new (non-FTMS) student to FTMS. You may be eligible to claim the referral scholarship.
More details in this Downloadable Referral Form.
FTMS Full Scholarship Awards available at entry level
Students who score an aggregate of seven or less for the best six subjects in their ‘O’ Level/SPM examinations are entitled to apply for these scholarship awards. These awards are available at entry level for all diploma programmes undertaken at FTMS. The Scholarship award is equivalent to the fees for FTMS courses.
FTMS Hardship Scholarship Award
Students who score an aggregate of seven or less for the best six subjects in their ‘O’ Level/SPM examinations are entitled to apply for these scholarship awards. These awards are available at entry level for all diploma programmes undertaken at FTMS. The Scholarship award is equivalent to the fees for FTMS courses.This scholarship award is available to existing students who have become financially deprived due to the inability of their parents/ guardians to support the student’s study at FTMS. This scholarship award is for the balance of fees outstanding to FTMS. The inability of their parents/guardians to support the student may result from accidents, hospitalisation, death or loss of employment. The FTMS Hardship Scholarship is only available for FTMS courses.
FTMS Chairman’s Merit Scolarship
The FTMS Chairman’s Merit Scholarship is available to FTMS students with outstanding academic achievements in the following programmes:
School of Professional Accounting & Finance
- Country Subject Prize Winners:
- 1st place – USD 250
- 2nd place – USD 150
- 3rd place – USD 50
Top Three places in country for final examination (Core papers):
- 1st place – USD 500
- 2nd place – USD 250
- 3rd place – USD 150
FTMS School of Engineering & Computing Sciences & FTMS School of Business
- Scholarships are awarded to best students for the FTMS Diploma. Details available at each centre.
FTMS is empowered to use the profile of the successful student/s for its promotional campaign as appropriate.