The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally owned and globally recognized direct English language assessment that is readily available throughout the world. IELTS is a dependable, practical and valid English language assessment primarily used by those seeking international education, professional recognition, bench-marking to international standards and global mobility. IELTS is one of the most respected English language exams. IELTS is owned, developed and delivered through the partnership of the British Council, IDP Education Australia: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
By the end of this course, you should able to:
- Know the composition and expectation of the IELTS Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections of test.
- Develop IELTS-specific listening strategies.
- Hone general reading as well as IELTS reading strategies.
- Be able to identify the question types that accompany the reading passages.
- Be able to plan and write a good essay in the style that IELTS demands.
- Be able to respond fluently and accurately using correct pronunciation and range of vocabulary in the oral interview.
- Improve their score on the IELTS.