Certified Accounting Technician consists of a suite of awards, including certificates, diplomas and a revised Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) Qualification. These flexible awards focus on the core skills of financial accounting and management accounting; and the wider role of the accountant in business at higher levels. The range of awards means employers can pick the level of qualification which most appropriately meets their business needs. In addition, it provides students with flexible entry points with certification awarded at each level, allowing students to tailor the awards, making them an attractive and relevant choice for employers.Diploma and Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) holders have direct entry to Skills of the ACCA Professional Scheme.
CAT assessment are computer based examinations (CBEs) on demand for the introductory, intermediate and diploma levels.
For the Advanced level, paper based examinations to be attempted. PBEs and are held in June and December each year.
- Introductory Certificate In Financial and Management Accounting
- Foundations in Professionalism
- Recording Financial Transactions (FA1)
- Management Information (MA1)
- Intermediate Certificate In Financial and Management Accounting
- Maintaining Financial Records (FA2)
- Managing Costs and Finances (MA2)
- Diploma In Accounting And Business
- Financial Accounting (FFA)
- Management Accounting (FMA)
- Accountant in Business (FAB)
- Advanced Level – Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)Choose 2 from 3 options
- Foundations in Taxation (FTX)
- Foundations in Financial Management (FFM)
- Foundations in Audit (FAU)
O’ Level / SPM with 5 credits including ENGLISH and MATHEMATICS