Prior to the start of any year of a course (including prior to the start of year 1 at the application stage), a student may request exemption from one or more specific taught modules during the year on the basis of previous qualifications or experience.
Exemptions will only be considered where the relevant course regulations allow for module exemptions to be granted.
Students with relevant Diploma or equivalent qualifications will be exempted from academic year 1 and 2 depending on their qualifications, subjects to approval from the Examination Board.
Assessment is through a mix of examination, coursework and essays, plus other oral and activity-based assignments. Coursework includes problem-solving activities, consultancy projects, presentations and individual and group reports.
Graduates will be awarded the MQA(Malaysian Qualifications Agency) accredited Diploma after completion of all three academic years.
- FBS10301 Introduction To Mathematics
- FBS10302 Basic English
- FBS10303 Introduction to Business
- FBS10304 Introduction to Economics
- FBS10305 Introduction to Accounting
- FBS20306 Writing Skills for Business
- FBS20307 Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- FBS20308 Introduction To Marketing
- FBS30314 Introduction to Financial Accounting
- FBS20310 Basics in Business Management
- FBS30311 Introduction to Business Communication
- FBS20409 Computer Applications
- FBS30313 Basics In Entrepreneurship
- FBS30312 Introduction to Finance
- FBS30215 Introduction to General Business Environment